Mindinfoline is run by national Mind
Our helplines are open Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 6.00pm
The Mindinfoline answers more than 30,000 enquiries each year. While we receive a huge variety of calls, some questions are asked by callers again and again. This page lists answers to the most common questions we receive. If you are thinking of calling the Mindinfoline, this is a good place to start. Example topics:
- How can I approach someone displaying signs of mental distress?
- How can I help if my friend or relative is displaying signs of mental distress?
- What can I do if it is an emergency?
- Do I have to go to my General Practitioner (GP) to get help for mental distress?
- How and where can I find a counsellor? Will I have to pay?
Unit 9, Cefn Coed Parc, Nantgarw, Cardiff, CF15 7QQ